Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Facelift

I just had a facelift. A blog facelift, that is! This design was made for me by www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Tamara Jacobs said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm so happy that you have a blog now! It's so cute, and you and Rob are such a beautiful couple...welcome to the world of blogging:)

Lindsay said...

I love your blog Lins, it's so cute! I loved looking at your slide show, you and Rob are so cute! I'm excited that you have come on board with blogging! :) You should post some pics of your class..i'd love to see!

Brad and Jade said...

Linds, you and Rob are freakin hot together. And I'm so happy you have a blog. It was good to see you and Rob in the hospital, thanks for coming to see us. We love you guys.

Laura said...

Hi Lindsay! I found your blog on Tamara's. I'm glad you started one! Man, you and Robert have been busy newlyweds.
Laura (Miller)
my blog is www.nielsenfamilymoments.blogspot.com